Who am I?
My name is Scheree Reeves. I'm an Australian artist specialising in illustration, animation and design.
I’m a VFX artist at game developer Halfbrick Studios and the lead graphic artist at RT SideQuest, a not for profit charitable organisation that connects community and charity. I work on a number of personal projects that can be found in the projects menu including webcomic ExtraOrdinary, a coming of age tale of a group of young kids who also find themselves infused with strange abilities, and a short film series: 6 Second Stop Motion.
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
What I can do:
Illustration, animation, concept art, comics, storyboards, graphic design, web development, video editing, compositing, motion graphics, event setup and supervision, project management.
- Winner in the Red vs Blue Revelation art contest (digital category) [ Article ]
- Winner in the Adobe ANZ 'favorite features' compeition (video category) [ Article ]
- Runner up (top 50) in DeviantArt's CSS 'design a Journal' Competition. [Article]
- Second place in the 2006 Southern Cross Package Design Awards. “NEW
POSTPAK PRODUCT ” Award Criteria.
- Runner up (top 50) in the Design Graphic Magazine cover competition.
- Second Place at the Supanova Art competition.
- VFX Artist at Halfbrick Studios
Motion graphics; animation; compositing; social media assets; video editing; sound design; camera operator; concept art.
[2016 - Ongoing]
- Freelance Illustrator/Designer
Illustration; design; concept art; web development; preparing files for print; event setup; manager; sales.
[2006 - Ongoing]
- RT SideQuest Graphic Artist
Graphic design (logos, t-shirt designs, merchandise);
video editing; convention booth setup; event setup and supervision.
[2013 - Ongoing]
- Producer of Lollypop Robot (short film)
Producer; project manager; technical director; post production lead; compositing; editor; clean up; colour; admin support.
- Production Manager and Lead Post Production on a MOFILM Aerogard short film
Managing and compiling schedules, procedures and deadlines; file management; sound design; post production and final render.
- Production Manager of Spotting Fish, working with Moreton Bay for All campaign on a short promotional animation
Story development and art; concept art; background art and animation; character model - fisherman; production manager; art direction; editing; credits.
- Head artist in the development of Being Safety Smart
Concept art; storyboarding; script consultation; rough and clean-up animation; character, game and environment design.
[2007 - 2009]
- Member of the Schoolzine production team
Customer service; graphic design; web development; IT technical assistance.
[2007 - 2009]
Highly competent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver.
Competent in Flash, Indesign, Illustrator, Audacity.
- Bachelor of Animation @ Griffith University
- Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Animation) @ TAFE Brisbane
- Diploma of Graphic Design @ SCT